Stripper and Fitter - Gemini Mitcham
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 100 outlets and almost 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Gemini/AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The Gemini/AMA Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We are seeking an experienced person who is passionate and eager to join our team as a vehicle assembler / stripper / fitter. This dynamic 'hands on' role, requires a broad skill set and is suited to someone with drive, enthusiasm and talent. As a vehicle assembler you will be required to work across all facets of operations including but not limited to the disassembly / reassembly of vehicles, assembly of ute trays and canopies, bull bars and tow bars.
Skill sets, experience and key attributes essential for this role include:
- A good knowledge of a trade such as panel beating, stripping / fitting
- Competent with hand and power tools
- Have your own hand and power tools (required for this role)
- Excellent communication skills and an 'eye for detail'
- A current driver’s licence
- A proactive attitude
- Computer proficiency
Primary tasks / responsibilities:
- Disassembly, reassembly of vehicles, fitment of vehicle accessories such as ute trays, canopies, bull bars and tow bars
- General store duties including receiving parts and entering invoices on the system
- Preparing paperwork for parts credits
- Daily housekeeping and workshop maintenance
Working within a highly customer focused team, an applicant with a 'can do' attitude is essential. Hours will be Mon- Fri 7:30am – 4:30pm
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.