Accounts Payable Officer
Benowa, Gold Coast
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 100 outlets and almost 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Gemini/AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The Gemini/AMA Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join our team at our Support Centre in Benowa.
In this position you will carry out a broad range of duties which may include, but not limited to:
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Input & payment of purchases invoices
- Responding to Accounts payable queries
- Search and correct creditor problems
- Answering telephone calls
- Ad hoc work for Finance Manager
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in MYOB and Sage
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and deliver on-time
- Previous experience in a similar position
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader, please apply now.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.