Business Systems Analyst-Integrator
Gold Coast, Australia
About the Company
An ASX 300 listed company currently driving significant growth in its sector via Mergers & Acquisitions, is focused on redeveloping its centralised IT systems to achieve tighter integration and provide greater automation to its current processes.
We are seeking a technical analyst who comes from a development or database background and has a proven track record working on end-to-end system integrations.
· Long term contract / leading to permanent position opportunity available
· Exciting large program of work
· Immediate start available
The immediate focus for the role would be on:
· Developing a solution to streamline our business acquisitions.
· KPI Dashboard creation using data visualisation technologies such as Power BI.
· Integrating existing HR & IT systems, together with the creation and automation of current processes.
· Operating on complex cross functional solutions with numerous internal and external stakeholders.
· Directing all activities including translating business requirements into people, process and technology changes to the agreed cost, quality and timeframe.
· Defining, sourcing & managing necessary project resources.
The successful applicant will have skills & experience in the following areas:
· Database mining (MS-SQL, MYSQL)
· Web based API’s (SOAP)
· Data visualisation technologies (Power BI)
· Microsoft cloud technologies such as (Office 365 / Azure).
· Excellent communication skills both written & oral.
· Previous hands on technical ability supported by experience within a complex environment.
· An understanding of industry trends to be able to provide cost effective solution designs.
· Ability to be an influential expert in support of the delivery of any IT project implementations.
· A results-oriented mindset capable of delivering timely results through measurable outcomes.
· Capable of effective resource management (incl. prioritising, delegating, & mentoring)
· Capable of prioritising multiple competing demands & conducting effective trade-off analysis
· A tertiary qualification in business, finance or IT related field will also be highly valued