Customer Service Officer - Gemini Brendale
About the Role
AMA Group has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join our Gemini Brendale team and provide exceptional customer service to customers and work providers.
The primary focus of this role is to carry out interesting and varied administration duties in an accurate and timely manner.
In this position you will carry out a broad range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Promptly answer telephone calls and enquiries for the site in a timely manner
- Greet and acknowledge customers, work providers and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist with the administrative, booking and quoting process of incoming work to ensure the site commence on repairs in accordance with anticipated production targets
- Ascertain clients’ needs in regards to communication updates and ensure they are kept informed throughout the process
- Confirm collection time with client and payment due at collection
- Regularly check emails and respond promptly
- Assist with the management of parts, sublets, paint and consumables for the site
- Assist with the management of production by keeping systems up to date and liaising with clients
- Carry out the accurate and timely invoicing of jobs and follow up on outstanding debtors to ensure up to date, accurate end of month
- Carry out general administrative duties and adhoc tasks as required
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills with previous experience in an administration role
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications and the capability to learn industry specific systems and processes
- High level of communication skills allowing you to explain business process to customers and control demanding situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to build rapport with an open and helpful persona
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
We are leaders in the repair industry and offer:
- Competitive salary
- A wide range of Employee benefits including: Employee Assistance Program, discounted Health Insurance, discounted Novated Leasing, discounted motor insurance and more
- Team environment
- Genuine opportunities for career development and progression
The AMA Group, is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 120 outlets and over 2,200 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA Group has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
If you are hardworking, motivated and seeking a career a with an industry leader please apply online.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.