Dispatch Supervisor - UNEEK 4X4
UNEEK 4X4 design and manufacture 4x4 equipment and off-road accessories and is managed by the Automotive Components & Accessories Division of AMA Group Limited.
UNEEK 4x4 is part of AMA Group Limited and is an ASX listed company within the ASX300 and is aspiring to be in the ASX200 in the near future. AMA is a leader in its sector, operating specialised automotive aftercare and accessory companies, each with a commitment to excellence in customer service, cost effective operations and sector leading brands across Australia.
Reporting to the Production Manager the Dispatch Supervisor will lead the designated production team to ensure all manufacturing resources within the area are efficiently utilised.
The Dispatch Supervisor will support the Production Manager in all aspects to achieve the required departmental performance measures/targets and ensure timely and efficient delivery of orders to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and take ownership of all Dispatch operations across all manufacturing factories
- Ensure all jobs are going out on time and all inward goods are confirmed on schedule
- Review scheduled shipments with ‘pull through’ mentality to ensure on-time delivery where possible
- Create delivery dockets within MRP system for all deliveries
- Perform inwards goods inspection, label accordingly and receipt all goods at time of arrival to the best of the department’s ability
- Raise purchase orders and receipts for all sub-contracted operations
- Organize the effective flow of materials and parts throughout the factories
- Follow and enforce all quality procedures within team
- Participate in process improvements related to dispatch and all warehousing aspects of business
- Perform all necessary stock-take procedures including end and mid financial year stock-takes as required
- Experience in a similar Dispatch Supervisor role
- Proficiency and the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English
- Computer literate with demonstrated experience in using different systems and software packages
- Current forklift operator license
- Current Driver’s license (ability to drive manual transmission vehicle)
- Demonstrated hands on experience with performing basic measurements and visual checks
- Excellent numerical skills with the ability to perform basic arithmetic operations (including addition and subtraction)
- Have good numerical and counting skills
- Self-motivated, high performing individual who is a self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and deliver on-time
A remuneration package commensurate with the responsibility of the position.
How to apply
Click on the 'Apply' button below and attach your covering letter and resume.