Accounts Receivable Officer
Bundall, Gold Coast
About the Role
AMA Group has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our team based at our Support Centre in Bundall.
The primary focus of this role is to process Debtor invoicing, receipting of payments received and chasing up debtors.
- In this position you will carry out a broad range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Conduct daily Bank Statement reconciliations
- Prepare of weekly debtor reports
- Respond to Accounts Receivable queries
- Search and correct debtor & creditor problems
- Answering telephone calls
- Maintain a rapport with service providers & debtors
- Assist with ad hoc work for Finance Manager
- Complete administrative tasks including Faxing, filing, photocopying, word processing
You will possess the following essential skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in a similar role or from a strong administration background
- Certificate IV or III in Business Administration or a similar qualification would be highly desirable
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in Netsuite would be highly desirable
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple task
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and deliver on-time
We are leaders in the repair industry and offer:
- Competitive salary
- A wide range of Employee benefits including: Employee Assistance Program, discounted Health Insurance, discounted Novated Leasing, discounted motor insurance and more
- Team environment
- Genuine opportunities for career development and progression
The AMA Group, is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 120 outlets and over 2,200 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA Group has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader, please apply now.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.