Estimator - ARM Mount Druitt
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced, personable customer service orientated Estimator to join the team.
The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for the timely completion of accurate and comprehensive quotes for accident repairs on vehicles. You will apply your knowledge of motor vehicles and your skills with computers whilst interacting with a range of people.
Reporting to the Centre Manager this role will work within our large network of repair facilities and you will be provided with stability and opportunity.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients and work providers
- Accurately quote vehicles in a timely manner and in accordance with average repair cost targets and insurer/company procedures
- Complete quotes as required onsite, off-site and online
- Processing vehicles onsite by carrying out vehicle arrival inspections, including mapping and imaging
- Manage parts for repairs to ensure timely arrival and cost effectiveness as required
- Manage suppliers to ensure additional work is recorded and authorised in a timely manner
- Assist with production management of the centre where required
- Ensure vehicles are repaired to their pre-accident condition
- Hand over completed repairs to customers
- Proven experience within a similar position including experience in the preparation of estimates / quotations in the automotive smash repair industry
- Proven experience with AudaNet would be highly desirable
- Ibody experience desirable but not necessary
- Excellent customer service skills including building rapport with customers and work providers
- Highly professional and personable
- Strong systems experience and competent computer abilities
- Excel an advantage but not a necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Strong commitment to work in a safe manner
- High attention to detail
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking
We are leaders in the repair industry and offer:
- Competitive salary
- A wide range of Employee benefits including: Employee Assistance Program, discounted Health Insurance, discounted Novated Leasing, discounted motor insurance and more
- Team environment
- Genuine opportunities for career development and progression
Accident Repair Management as a part of the AMA Group, is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 130 outlets and over 2,500 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA Group has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.