People & Culture Support Business Partner
About the Role
AMA Group have an exciting opportunity for an experienced P&C Support Business Partner to join our team based at our Support Centre in Bundall.
Reporting to the People Culture and Support Director the primary focus of this role is to partner with Managers and Leaders in the business and drive people strategy and deliver HR solutions to improve human capital outcomes.
- Strategic Business Partner - Act as a strategic business partner to the client/s, linking People and Culture strategy and business strategy to create a ‘People Plan’ that helps the client/s achieve their human capital and business objectives.
- Integrated planning - Influence and provide input into the client’s business strategy, as well as the overall Gemini Accident Repair Centres People and Culture strategy.
- Coach and influence - Provide coaching, guidance and support to senior leaders within the business on people related impacts and issues, whilst influencing key business decisions to ensure effective outcomes.
- Deliver business specific solutions – Diagnose, identify, develop, implement and evaluate pragmatic People and Culture solutions that add value to the business and meet the client’s People and Culture needs.
- Implement corporate initiatives – Ensure leader buy in and delivery on enterprise wide People and Culture initiatives.
- Champion and collaborate - Champion the People and Culture Service Model, whilst collaborating with other support centre functions to ensure efficient, effective and integrated service delivery to the business.
You will possess the following key experiences, competencies, skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3+ years generalist HR experience in a complex environment.
- Formal tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management would be highly desirable.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including core competences of consulting and advising management and staff at all organisational levels on a wide range of human resource issues.
- A comprehensive knowledge of current and emerging trends in Human Resources.
- Extensive knowledge of current Industrial Relations and employment law practice.
- Strong cases management experience.
- Experienced in Return to Work would be highly desirable.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and mediation skills.
- Strong business acumen - capacity to influence business drivers and add value to all aspect of the business.
- Ability to exercise sound business judgement with a highly effective management style.
- Strategic orientation.
- Highly developed problem solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong planning and organisational ability – including the ability to perform under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- High level numerical ability.
- Excellent computer literacy – including advanced Excel skills.
We are leaders in the repair industry and offer:
- Competitive salary
- A wide range of Employee benefits including: Employee Assistance Program, discounted Health Insurance, discounted Novated Leasing, discounted motor insurance and more
- Team environment
- Genuine opportunities for career development and progression
The AMA Group, is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 120 outlets and over 2,200 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA Group has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.