About the Role
Gemini Cheltenham have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Spray Painter to join the team to undertake quality workmanship to ensure vehicles are returned to their pre-accident condition.
Reporting to the Production Manager this role will work within our large network of repair facilities and you will be provided with stability and opportunity
- Colour mix and match vehicle after vehicle has been prepared and is scheduled for painting
- Build and maintain colour library
- Prep, prime and paint vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s process
- Buff and denib vehicle
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention
- Notate any extra paint work required that is not quoted for.
- Report any old damage or poor previous repairs to production manager
- Clean work bay and workshop areas
- Coach apprentices when required
- Trade qualified Spray Painter
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong commitment to work in a safe manner
- High attention to detail Able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking
We are leaders in the repair industry and offer:
- Team environment
- Ongoing training
- Career opportunity
- Latest tools, equipment and process
- Great opportunity to earn big $$$ for competent and efficient tradespeople
The AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 130 outlets and over 2,500 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA Group has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply online.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.