The AMA/Gemini Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 100 outlets and over 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost-effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA/Gemini Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Administration Officer to start immediately. This newly created position will join our team at our Support Centre based in Bundall where you are truly recognised for your efforts and achievements.
Gemini/AMA Group has been steadily increasing our size and as a result are looking to recruit an experienced Administrative Support Person To support the Executive Assistant to the CEO of AMA Group.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Front of House/Reception
- Answering phones
- Travel bookings
- Filing/data entry
- General administrative tasks
As this is an internal customer focused role, outstanding customer service skills are essential, with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the company. You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Word and Excel.
- Familiar with Office 365 will be an advantage
- Punctuality, reliability, and self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure
What We Offer
- A long-term career with ongoing training opportunities
- A supportive organisation focusing on a positive culture and company values.