The AMA Group, is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 120 outlets and over 2,200 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA Group has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We are seeking experienced and qualified Spray Painters to join our teams based in the Adelaide areas of Keswick, Para Hills and Edwardstown. Working within our large network of repair facilities you will be provided with both opportunity and stability.
We are leaders in the repair industry and offer:
- Team environment
- Ongoing training
- Career opportunity
- Full time position - long term secure future
- Latest tools, equipment and process
- Salary range dependant on experience - $50,000 to $80,000 per annum + definite opportunity to earn more $$$ for productive & skilled tradespeople
- Fantastic employee benefits including but not limited to discounted car, home, travel insurance, private health, gym membership and novated leasing benefits.
To become a member of the team you must have
- AQF Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing or equivalent or relevant experience
- Minimum 4 years experience
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply online.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.