The AMA/Gemini Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 120 outlets and over 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA/Gemini Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join our team based at our Support Centre in Bundall.
In this position you will carry out a broad range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Providing professional Human Resource Management (HRM) advice, expertise and support on basic to intermediate HR enquiries;
- The effective resolution of basic to intermediate HR enquiries, and escalating intermediate / complex HR enquiries to People and Culture Support Business Partners.
- End to end HR administration for the team.
- Ensure prompt response to phone and email HR enquiries and assist callers with effective resolution of enquiries.
- Assist in the management of the HRIS databases, ensuring current and accurate information management, and ensure they are maintained.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging trends and developments relating to HRM and Industrial Relations, and workplace issues affecting AMA/Gemini Accident Repair Centres, providing suitable recommendations to all employees.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- High level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Substantial analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of contemporary HRM issues and their practical application within a large and diverse organisation highly regarded.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and deliver on-time
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources with experience in a similar position highly regarded but not essential
- This is a great opportunity for you to play a significant role in a small team shaping the HR activities of a rapidly expanding business. If you are excited by this prospect we look forward to hearing from you. Please follow the link and submit your CV and cover letter.
Salary ranging from $45,000 to $50,000 depending on experience.
Please hit apply now or send through your CV to email@example.com