Talent Acquisition Specialist
The AMA/Gemini Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 100 outlets and just over 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost-effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA/Gemini Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team based at our Support Centre in Bundall on a 6 month contract with a view to go permanent.
Talent Acquisition – Recruitment
- Develop and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with managers to deliver valuable, effective and timely people related projects and initiatives
- Develop talent pipelines through active use of LinkedIn recruiter and other recruitment platforms
- Work with managers to identify critical and hard to fill roles to enable proactive talent pooling
- Perform analysis of organizational development and growth to anticipate future employment needs
- Develop and manage the execution of a broad range of recruitment strategic projects and initiatives, including the planning and delivery of projects both nationally and internationally
- Create employment contracts and support onboarding via reference checks and VISA compliance etc
- Represent the business internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Connect with new hires post-commencement to support new starter onboarding programs for the purpose of retention
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
Talent Acquisition – Management
- Coach and guide managers through the talent acquisition process to ensure skill, culture and organisation fit when hiring
- Assist with the management of recruitment processes, tools and templates and update as required to deliver a consistent candidate experience
- Support group-wide recruitment and selection practices and where required, tailor specific practices to each site, ensuring alignment to necessary technical skills and cultural requirements.
- Maintain external content and messaging for relevance and accuracy, across all internal and external platforms.
- Provide industry salary advice and insight to managers to ensure that the business expectations align with the market value
- Maintenance of key recruitment data and preparation of regular recruitment reports
- Highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in Recruitment/HR, who enjoys problem solving and works effectively in a team environment
- Formal tertiary qualification in HRM/or 3+ years’ experience in a senior recruitment specialist role (ideally from within an internal environment)
- In-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing and selection methods
- Able to develop strong, professional relationships with all internal/external stakeholders
- Well-developed business writing skills and verbal communication. Proficiency in communicating to diverse groups of people and levels of seniority within the organisation
- Ability to exercise discretion/confidentiality at all times and manage sensitive information appropriately
- Strong negotiation, influencing and mediation skills
To apply – please click on ‘Apply Now’, addressing your cover letter and resume to Kirsti Simper P&C Support Business Partner, or call 07 5656 8000 (option 3) for further information.