IT Support Technician
The AMA/Gemini Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 100 outlets and over 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost-effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA/Gemini Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres have an exciting opportunity for a full-time IT Support Technician to start immediately. This newly created position will join our team at our Support Centre based in Burleigh where you are truly recognised for your efforts and achievements.
Gemini/AMA Group has been steadily increasing our size and as a result are looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Technician to share the workload of providing 1st & 2nd tier support to our staff spread across over 100+ sites in Australia and New Zealand. The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- General Helpdesk support and 1st level response
- Configuring & upgrading of IT hardware
- Handling warranty returns
- Source, order and freight IT hardware to various locations across Australia & New Zealand
As this is an internal customer focused role, outstanding customer service skills are essential, with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the company. You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent verbal & written communication and the ability to express complex technical concepts in a basic way
- A born problem solver and logical thinker with the ability to diagnose and resolve a range of issues efficiently
- Punctuality, reliability, and self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure
Experience with some of the following technologies would be highly advantageous:
- HP Commercial Desktops
- Brother MFC’s
- Draytek routers
- Ubiquity AP’sj
- MS Surface Tablets
- Samsung/Android Mobile Phones
- MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook
- MS Office 365
- Labtech or similar RMM tool
- Freshdesk Helpdesk
- Support or understanding of the automotive industry CRM or ERP systems
What We Offer
A long term career, within a supportive organisation focusing on a positive culture and company values.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres Pty Ltd (ABN 25 124 094 739)
Contact: Privacy Office Tel: 07 5656 8000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
Disclosure of your personal information - We may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as our related companies, IT providers who run our IT services, payment processors who process payments, marketing providers who provide marketing and public relations services, competition organisers, social media marketers and other organisations. We may send your personal information offshore to our affiliated companies in New Zealand and the United Kingdom.