Graduate Position (Automotive Industry)
The AMA/Gemini Group is proudly Australasia's largest network of accident repair businesses.
With a foundation based on family values, the AMA/Gemini Group has grown to over 115 outlets and 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. We have a clear and single focus on delivering the highest standards of repair and customer service.
Gemini facilities occupy a unique space in the repair industry. The Collision repair industry is undergoing an evolution from individually owned shops to a corporate network.
AMA/Gemini is expanding to 250 branches nationwide. We are looking for smart, hardworking and ambitious individuals to join our family. Someone who aligns to our core cultural values; integrity, commitment, creativity, success and safety.
- 18 month internship with quarterly reviews.
- Industry training.
- Rotating throughout many parts of the business.
- Responsible for communication with different departments.
- Responsible for facilitating teams.
- Potential for long term career growth in the industry.
The industry is evolving and this is your opportunity. We are looking for a business graduate to learn on the job, be able to think outside the box and determined to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to seize the opportunity?
As a successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Willingness to learn
- A proactive approach to work
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of personal drive and integrity
- Commitment to building a long-term career
Degree in Business Management and/or management experience highly regarded.
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply
Do you have what it takes to join our growing family?
We are recruiting graduates across our Melbourne facilities. Locations include:
Remuneration: Market rate with the potential to earn six figures.
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader, please apply online.
Type of work: Graduate Position
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full Time
Remunerations: Market Rate
Commences: Feb 2019